Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 14:59:32 UTC

Responding to ui component events via ajax.

I am new to tapestry and i did my first hello world today. I have a specific
requirement that i would want to implement . Kindly let me know if its
supported.

I have a check box that is labeld 'Advanced User', I want when its is
checked, more controls in the same form are shown. When the check is
removed, the extra controls are hidden. I want this done without complete
page reload. Is this possible without me writing a line of javascript? Are
other events supported too. e.g selecting a value from a drop down.

Kind regards.

Re: Responding to ui component events via ajax.

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thiago,

Thats what is was looking for.

The mailing list is very helpful.