Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by james pruett <gp...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/25 18:38:59 UTC

homepage err msg "You are not allowed to edit this page"

Hi,

I am having trouble creating my homepage here.
homepage<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/jamespruett?action=edit&template=HomepageTemplate>

When I click on "Create my home page now!"
it says
"You are not allowed to edit this page."

Thanks for reading!
jim

Re: homepage err msg "You are not allowed to edit this page"

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim,

2013/4/25 james pruett <gp...@gmail.com>

> I posted my podling here.
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/jamespruett
> Comments appreciated.

There is a guide [1] in the Apache Incubator website that helps you to
write a good proposal and also a template that you can use as a guide. You
can also take a look at few existing proposals [2].

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] - http://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html
[2] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ProjectProposals

Fwd: homepage err msg "You are not allowed to edit this page"

Posted by james pruett <gp...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I posted my podling here.
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/jamespruett

Comments appreciated.
Jim Pruett

Re: homepage err msg "You are not allowed to edit this page"

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello James,

yesterday you got 2 responses on general@ - as you are asking again
today, I believe you are maybe not subscribed to the mailinglist. If
you are proposing a new project, it is very benefitial if you would
subscribe.

That said, I just enabled the wikiname jamespruett for write access.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de