Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jaden Perleoni <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/23 18:46:07 UTC

Jira issue assignment

I would like to contribute to your oss. I am completely new to this, and I
have no idea if this is the way to ask to be assigned to an issue, but the
contribution guide told me to provide my username and the link. My username
is: CoolDuck and the issue that I would like to be assigned to is this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-11215?filter=12341668.

Re: Jira issue assignment

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@apache.org>.
done. Welcome aboard!