Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Aaron Delp <aa...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/21 01:48:12 UTC

ACS HA with vSphere

Does anybody have a deeper document into how ACS handles both vm and host level HA with vSphere.  I'm looking at the 4.1.1 Admin manual Section 17.3 and 17.4 but I'm looking for more meat into how all of it actually works.  Does anybody have a link or insight into this functionality?

Thanks!

Aaron Delp
Senior Director Technical Marketing, Cloud Platform Group
Aaron.Delp@citrix.com / 919-561-7904
blog: aarondelp.com / twitter: @aarondelp

Re: ACS HA with vSphere

Posted by Aaron Delp <aa...@citrix.com>.
Very helpful, thank you!  As I see it about the only major feature in
vSphere not supported by ACS today is Storage DRS. I think there might be
some other minor features but probably not worth the trouble right now. It
will be interesting to see what VMware may or may not announce next week
and any associated new vSphere features.

Re: ACS HA with vSphere

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.

RE: ACS HA with vSphere

Re: ACS HA with vSphere