Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 06:00:11 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache log4net 1.2.14 based on RC1

This vote has failed to attract enough votes but there is hope a new RC
will attract more votes (at least one more vote).

Stefan

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache log4net 1.2.14 based on RC1

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2015-11-02, Ralph Goers wrote:

> I apologize Stefan. I had every intention on reviewing the release but time just got away from me.  I will look at the next one for sure.

Thanks a lot, Ralph.  I plan to cut a new release candidate at the
coming weekend.

Cheers

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I apologize Stefan. I had every intention on reviewing the release but time just got away from me.  I will look at the next one for sure.

Ralph

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.