Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sue Deng <sd...@covalent.net> on 2001/04/03 23:31:14 UTC

samples

 I am trying to run the samples provided with Soap downloading, but I
can
not to deploy the service using the DeploymentDescriptor.xml
successfully.  The following is the error message I've got:

 Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=A 'htt
 p://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a:
'faultcode
 ' element.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A
'http://schema
 s.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode'

element.
 ]
         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:244)
         at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
 erClient.java:127)
         at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClie
 nt.java:140)
       at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:228)

Please help!

Thanks,
 -Sue