Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/02/06 19:29:13 UTC

[VOTE] CXF 2.6.13/2.7.10 (attempt 2)

This is a vote to release 2.6.13 and 2.7.10.

For 2.7.10, this is mostly to fix the JAX-WS 2.2 problems in the 2.7.9 release that would not allow it to work as a 2.2 runtime.   Also has a couple other minor fixes.

Both builds also have a fix for a pending security advisory.

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1008/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1009/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.13
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.10

This vote will be open for 24 hours.

Note: recent discussion on board@ seems to allow a shorter than 72h vote period as long as the PMC has been doing reviews and such prior to the vote starting and has ample notice of at least 72h and opportunities to weigh in.  Since we’ve had a couple builds with failed votes and plenty of discussions and reviews prior to that, I think we’re OK.  (providing I get the 3 votes by tomorrow.  :)  )

--
Daniel Kulp

[RESULT] [VOTE] CXF 2.6.13/2.7.10 (attempt 2)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
(+1 from me)

With my +1, we have 8 binding +1 votes.   I’ll get the artifacts promoted.

Dan

On Feb 6, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a vote to release 2.6.13 and 2.7.10.
>
> For 2.7.10, this is mostly to fix the JAX-WS 2.2 problems in the 2.7.9 release that would not allow it to work as a 2.2 runtime.   Also has a couple other minor fixes.
>
> Both builds also have a fix for a pending security advisory.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1008/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1009/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.13
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.10
>
> This vote will be open for 24 hours.
>
> Note: recent discussion on board@ seems to allow a shorter than 72h vote period as long as the PMC has been doing reviews and such prior to the vote starting and has ample notice of at least 72h and opportunities to weigh in.  Since we’ve had a couple builds with failed votes and plenty of discussions and reviews prior to that, I think we’re OK.  (providing I get the 3 votes by tomorrow.  :)  )
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.13/2.7.10 (attempt 2)

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
+1

   - Dennis

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
+1
Aki

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1
Sergey
On 06/02/14 18:29, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> This is a vote to release 2.6.13 and 2.7.10.
>
> For 2.7.10, this is mostly to fix the JAX-WS 2.2 problems in the 2.7.9 release that would not allow it to work as a 2.2 runtime.   Also has a couple other minor fixes.
>
> Both builds also have a fix for a pending security advisory.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1008/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1009/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.13
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.10
>
> This vote will be open for 24 hours.
>
> Note: recent discussion on board@ seems to allow a shorter than 72h vote period as long as the PMC has been doing reviews and such prior to the vote starting and has ample notice of at least 72h and opportunities to weigh in.  Since we’ve had a couple builds with failed votes and plenty of discussions and reviews prior to that, I think we’re OK.  (providing I get the 3 votes by tomorrow.  :)  )

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.13/2.7.10 (attempt 2)

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Finally! ;-)

+1

Jeff

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.13/2.7.10 (attempt 2)

Posted by Jim Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1
Jim

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.