Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Patrick Shoaf <ps...@midmon.com> on 2004/02/17 15:25:37 UTC

RE: Approaches to handling mail lists GUI

I have setup Webmin & Usermin to control setting and user settings.  With
this pair, Webmin allows sysadmin to setup default values for his/her
system, then Usermin allows user to setup their own controls.  Usermin also
has many other user modules, including MySQL, Postgresql, ssh access,
telnet access, and many more.  Using Webmin, you can setup which module
individuals are allowed access to.  The user/global configuration includes
Allowed/Denied Address configurations, Spam Classifications, Message
Modification options, and some other misc options.  These options are saved
in the user's home directory.  Usermin also allows manual editing of the
user's .procmailrc file.  Webmin & Usermin do not allow editing of the rules.

At 10:53 PM 2/13/2004, Gary Funck wrote:

> [...]

Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer
<ma...@midmon.com>pshoaf@midmon.com

Midmon Internet Services, LLC
100 Third Street