Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/29 09:55:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Code is frozen for next release(0.5.2)

Hi all,

Based on our previously agreed conclusions on the mailing list[1]. It's
time to freeze the code.

I hereby inform you that the code is frozen now.

In this release our focus is on addressing related Apache compliance
issues. So far, there are still some issues(license and notice) to be
resolved, and we will focus on solving them after the code freezes.

And 0.5.2-RC1 will be sent in the next few days, thank you.

Best,
Vino

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rfe3d4c9d89e9501b3d2993955a99d923081060d53a7b9d07c0843f7d%40%3Cdev.hudi.apache.org%3E

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Code is frozen for next release(0.5.2)

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

The "release-0.5.2" branch[1] has been created. The versions in the pom
file on the master branch has moved forward to "0.6.0-SNAPSHOT".

Thanks to @leesf <le...@gmail.com> for your help.

FYI.

Best,
Vino