Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by tao <ta...@huawei.com> on 2001/09/22 10:29:07 UTC

where can i get binaries for unixware?

hi,now i use xerces-c on unixware 7.1.1. But When i compile it ,it show many errors.where can i get binaries for unixware?Whether does it need some special library? I find it show can't find some files in directory X11. What is X11? what should I do? Could you help me?
thank you!

Re: where can i get binaries for unixware?

Posted by Martin Kalen <ma...@todaysystems.com.au>.
Tao,
    in the email you sent me it looked like you were trying to use the Caldera/SCO C++ compiler. You will have to use g++ from the GNU compiler collection to compile on UnixWare, since the default C++ compiler (and the one from UDK) does not support all language features required by Xerces-C.

(The X11 libraries are the X/Windows libraries and should not be referenced at all since Xerces-C and all it's tests and samples are console based - this error is probably misleading and caused by previous compiler/linker errors.)

Regards,
 Martin.