Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Trp <ta...@minso.se> on 2015/12/15 12:19:56 UTC

FTP sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle problem

Hi,

I have the following route

from("ftp://${host}?username=${username}&password=${password}&filter=#myFilter&noop=true&consumer.delay=1000&localWorkDirectory=/tmp&binary=true&passiveMode=true&disconnect=true&maxMessagesPerPoll=10&sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle=true")

and I treat like this:

        .choice()
          .when(body().isNotNull)
            .to(files)
          .otherwise()
            .process(stopProcessor)
        .endChoice()

But my my main problem is that when there is an error I receive an empty
message, which is consistent because no files are being pooled. But I am
using this empty message to stop the route, is there any way that I can know
that the pool is idle not because of an error but because of all files have
been consumed?