Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@apache.org> on 2007/10/03 14:45:49 UTC

[Vote][Sandesha2-Java] Vote for Apache Sandesha2/Java 1.3 Release

Hi devs,

I would like to propose the Sandesha2/Java 1.3 release.
I volunteer to be the release manager.

Packaged artifacts to be released can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~sumedha/sandesha2/.

The key to verify these artifacts can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~sumedha/sandesha2/KEYS

Please test, review and vote on these artifacts for Apache Sandesha2/Java
1.3 release.
Here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Sumedha

Re: [Vote][Sandesha2-Java] Vote for Apache Sandesha2/Java 1.3 Release

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
+1

-Manjula.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [Vote][Sandesha2-Java] Vote for Apache Sandesha2/Java 1.3 Release

Posted by Hans Guldager Knudsen <hg...@lenio.dk>.
+1

/hans
Lenio

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Vote][Sandesha2-Java] Vote for Apache Sandesha2/Java 1.3 Release

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org

Re: [Vote][Sandesha2-Java] Vote for Apache Sandesha2/Java 1.3 Release

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Chamikara