Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk> on 2006/12/01 14:34:53 UTC

RE: Null values not allowed problem with myfaces nightly 1.1.5

I too am getting this problem with the nightly build from 1/12/06. ver.
1.1.5

I get it when trying to use this jsp code...

<h:form>
<s:selectManyPicklist id="assignees"
value="#{tagMoverManager.assignees}" size="5">
	f:selectItems value="#{tagMoverManager.workerItems}"/>
</s:selectManyPicklist>

<h:commandButton value="Done" action="#{tagMoverManager.done}"/>

</h:form>

And when I hit the 'Done' button.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Jeff Porter

Posted by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk>.
Cool,
Thanks Matthias.

I seem that the error message printed out doesn't stop the code working.

Right, I'm off to finish this code off so I can go home.

:-D

Jeff Porter

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ah!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Jeff,

you are getting

<snip>
null values not allowed
 at org.apache.commons.collections.map.AbstractReferenceMap.put(AbstractReferenceMap.java
:251)
 at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl$SerializedViewCollection.add(JspStateManagerImpl.java:717)
 at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.saveSerializedViewInServletSession
(JspStateManagerImpl.java:493)
 at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.saveSerializedView(JspStateManagerImpl.java:332)
</snip>

?