Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by spidetra <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 15:02:53 UTC

[karaf-3.0.2] - Custom distribution whitout internet connection, or maven installed

Hi,
My need is to package a custom distribution of karaf 3.0.2.
This instance of karaf must run without internet connection or maven
installed.

I see some posts in the list with the same requirement, but i can find my
error in my pom.xml.
This pom.xml was copied from the chapter "Custom distribution" of the
manual.

At the startup, karaf try to resolve some artifact from our maven repository
:

Installing feature package 3.0.2 => Error resolving : artifact :
org.apache.karaf.package:org.apache.karaf.package.core:jar/3.0.2

Installing feature region 3.0.2 => Error resolving artifact :
org.eclipse.equinox:region:jar:1.0.0.v20110506

Installing feature ssh 3.0.2 => Error resolving artifact :
org.apache.karaf.shell:or.apache.karaf.shell.ssh.jar:3.0.2

I don"t understand why the maven build does not include this bundles
directly into the system directories ?

Thanks for help.
--
Philippe