Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe <be...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/22 06:29:20 UTC

SOAPMessage read-only?

Hi,

In a little custom thing I have going, I need to be
able to modify SOAPHeaderElement->SOAPElement's after
I have already created them and added them to the
SOAPMessage. I am unable to do this however. I try to
detach the origional text node and re attach a new one
to the Element, but this doesn't work. There appear to
be no other methods available to enable me to change
text nodes once they have been added. You can append
to them, but not overwrite them.

Are elements in a SOAPHeader read-only? If so, why?
And is there any way to get around this, because I
really need to.

I have already extensively searched the archives. Any
help very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

http://mailplus.yahoo.com