Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/05 19:10:03 UTC

Why we have made workflow tracking module as workflow-tracking-deprecated

Hi Suresh,

$subject ? Where is the latest code ? I think this is the latest code we
have and we need to modify this code or did you move it to some other
location ?

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Why we have made workflow tracking module as workflow-tracking-deprecated

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lahiru,

I moved the tracking library to the commons are and started refining the schema and deprecating unused features. Should be done with this change soon.

Suresh

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@cs.indiana.edu>.