Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sérgio Rocha <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/06 17:37:25 UTC

enterprises that use Tomcat as Web Server.

I need a list of enterprises that use Tomcat as Web Server.
Can someboby help me?

Re: enterprises that use Tomcat as Web Server.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Netcraft is one way to find out what web server a company is running.

http://www.netcraft.com/

But some reports may be falsified by the webserver.
For example: Wal-mart report Solaris with IIS.
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=walmart.com

-Tim