Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/12 21:43:30 UTC

Why SalesInvoice needs sending party to be internal organization

I receive following logs if I try to create a sales order from a party
which is not an organization.

[GeneralLedgerServices.xml#createAcctgTransAndEntries line 333] The party
with id [10290] is not an internal organization; the following accounting
transaction will be ignored:
[GenericEntity:AcctgTransEntry][debitCreditFlag,C(java.lang.String)][glAccountTypeId,INV_FPROD_ITEM(java.lang.String)][organizationPartyId,10290(java.lang.String)]

[GeneralLedgerServices.xml#createAcctgTransAndEntries line 333] The party
with id [10290] is not an internal organization; the following accounting
transaction will be ignored:
[GenericEntity:AcctgTransEntry][debitCreditFlag,D(java.lang.String)][glAccountTypeId,ACCOUNTS_RECEIVABLE(java.lang.String)][organizationPartyId,10290(java.lang.String)][roleTypeId,BILL_TO_CUSTOMER(java.lang.String)]

I have setup parties for retail stores and linked their Party GL account to
parent organization gl accounts. Does these parties needs to be an
organization?

Deepak Agarwal,

Re: Why SalesInvoice needs sending party to be internal organization

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
A subsidiary could maintain gl account for orders  and this subsidiary may
not be an organization necessarily. And, In this case Invoice can not post
to  accounting transaction.

Posted by Nandani Aggarwal <na...@paxcel.net>.
Hello Deepak ,