Posted to users@hop.apache.org by Md Sahabaj Ansari <Sa...@helm360.com> on 2023/04/18 06:20:29 UTC

How to replace Parameter with ? question mark

Hi,
Greetings of the day !!

My question is how I replace question mark (?) value with arguments in Execute Sql scrpt. My value is Green here.
[cid:image001.png@01D971EB.DEC9CA40]

Thanks,
Md Sahabaj Ansari

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: How to replace Parameter with ? question mark

Posted by Bart Maertens <ba...@apache.org>.
Hi Md Sahabaj Ansari,

The execution information perspective[1] and corresponding metadata types
allow you to keep all of the executions in a project.
This post provides some more details on how to configure it all (thanks for
the reminder to make sure the contents of that post end up in the docs).

[1]
https://hop.apache.org//manual/latest/hop-gui/perspective-execution-information.html
[2]
https://www.leanwithdata.com/blog/apache-hop-execution-information-logging

Regards,
Bart

Posted by Md Sahabaj Ansari <Sa...@helm360.com>.
Thanks  Hans !!

[1] https://hop.apache.org//manual/latest/pipeline/transforms/datagrid.html<https://hop.apache.org/manual/latest/pipeline/transforms/datagrid.html>

On 18 April 2023 at 08:20:41, Md Sahabaj Ansari (sansari@helm360.com<ma...@helm360.com>) wrote:
Hi,
Greetings of the day !!

My question is how I replace question mark (?) value with arguments in Execute Sql scrpt. My value is Green here.
[cid:image001.png@01D971F8.5A2BAC60]

Thanks,
Md Sahabaj Ansari

Re: How to replace Parameter with ? question mark