Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by KR Kumar <ig...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 12:21:22 UTC

Write Performance issues

Hi Guys - With ignite persistence enabled, I am getting 100K puts per second
( through streamer) but as the data grows like when it reaches 70 million,
the write performance drops significantly with throughput of 8K per second.
Any pointers ??

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

Re: Write Performance issues

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Kumar,

You get the performance drop because of the checkpointing process.
A similar question has already been asked before:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Ignite-Local-Persistence-slowing-after-reads-starting-hit-the-disk-td20248.html

Denis