Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2006/03/26 15:31:01 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] is there any way to disable ssl use in apache ?

I'm not sure what "inner use" you're referring to.  To the best of my
knowledge, only the mod_ssl shared object and the client programs (like
ab) link against openssl.  I'm not even sure that you can get SSL
support in the 1.3 series without the mod_ssl patch...

What exactly are you worried about?

  Issac