Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Santosh <sa...@softprosys.com> on 2004/08/23 16:29:46 UTC

integration of lucene with pdfbox

I have downloaded pdfbox and lucene and kept jar files in the class path, I am able to work with both of them independently but how can I integrate both

regards
Santosh kumar

-----------------------SOFTPRO DISCLAIMER------------------------------

Information contained in this E-MAIL and any attachments are
confidential being  proprietary to SOFTPRO SYSTEMS  is 'privileged'
and 'confidential'.

If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this E-MAIL or
have received it in error, You are notified that any use, copying or
dissemination  of the information contained in this E-MAIL in any
manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately
and notify the sender by E-MAIL.

In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination
of this E-MAIL is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

SOFTPRO SYSYTEMS does not REPRESENT or WARRANT that an attachment
hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.

The opinions expressed in this E-MAIL and any ATTACHEMENTS may be
those of the author and are not necessarily those of SOFTPRO SYSTEMS.

Re: integration of lucene with pdfbox

Posted by Bernhard Messer <Be...@intrafind.de>.
Santosh,

please have a look to the lucene demo package. There are several samples
(IndexFiles.java) showing how to add a document to a writer.

regards
Bernhard

Posted by Santosh <sa...@softprosys.com>.

Posted by Ben Litchfield <be...@csh.rit.edu>.