Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/04 13:43:13 UTC

Re: Kill Marvin the bot

A related comment:

if there are to be any other mail-bots, please can they use a name
that is unlikely to be confused with human, particularly an ASF
member?

Re: Kill Marvin the bot

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Some history: Of course, when Marvin-the-bot was started
(can't recall who the orig author was at this point), it was
named after Marvin from Hitchhikers Guide.

Re: Kill Marvin the bot

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
haha.... yeah. I always have to do a double-take to differentiate
Marvin-bot from Marvin Humphrey. LOL...