Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/02/22 10:42:54 UTC

[Axis2] Site is up

Hi guys,

At last Axis 2.0 site is now up. U can have a taste of the new look and feel
and documentation from www.apache.org/~chinthaka/axis2.

Well, we are still in the process of modifying some docs, so they are not
finalized. I really appreciate if you can review the site and the docs in
that and come up with comments, suggestions. Those docs will be ultimately
available in the distribution as well.

If you feel like editing those docs, those are found under the xdocs folder
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java/xdocs)

Known Issues : - Releases, Interim drops and downloads sections have to be
updated once, those maven scripts are ready.

Thankx and regards,
Eran Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Site is up

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jayachandera;

We are currently work with the source directly which is locate under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java

you are welcome to do interopt tests but , as far as I know we have not
implemented encoding stuff , so I am not 100% sure  that you can do a full
interop test.

Thanks

Deepal.

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.