Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/03/07 21:23:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Hey,

Alright, I've fixed the issues found by Sai, here's take 2 on this release vote.

You can find the distributions and Maven artifacts here:
http://people.apache.org/~ngn/ftpserver/1.0.4/

These files was built from the following code:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver/branches/1.0.4

Changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER/fixforversion/12314283

[ ]: +1, Release FtpServer 1.0.4
[ ]: 0, Abstain
[ ]: -1, Don't release FtpServer 1.0.4

/niklas

Re: [VOTE] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
[X]: +1, Release FtpServer 1.0.4

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: [VOTE] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Posted by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com>.
+1  Let's go for it!

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla

[VOTE][RESULT] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Alright, I've fixed the issues found by Sai, here's take 2 on this release vote.

The voted passes with 6 +1 (4 binding) and no 0 or -1.

I'll push out the release. Thanks for voting!

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Won't be able to verify the build, but its been a long time...

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Julien Vermillard
<jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Sources and Tarballs looks fine :

I should note that I updated the source distributions to not include
the pom.xml-e that I added by mistake. It was the only change made, no
change in SVN was needed as the file only existed in my local repo.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

--
Julien Vermillard

Archean Technologies
http://www.archean.fr

Re: [VOTE] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:17:24 +0100,

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:54:32 +0100,
Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> a écrit :

> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Julien Vermillard
> <jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> > Just a question, what is the "pom.xml-e" is the source tarball ?
>
> It's a plain mistake from my end (a script I used during the release
> process blew up and generated a pom.xml-e in each module. I removed
> these but obviously missed the one in the root of the project). I'll
> push out new zip/tar files without this file.
>
> /niklas

Can I beg for tar.bz2 too ? :)

--
Julien Vermillard

Archean Technologies
http://www.archean.fr

Re: [VOTE] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Sun, 7 Mar 2010 21:23:41 +0100,

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Posted by Dave Roberts <da...@saaconsultants.com>.
On 08/03/2010 10:17, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Dave Roberts
> <da...@saaconsultants.com> wrote:
>> Obviously I'm a little biased, but I would have liked to have seen
>> issue FTPSERVER-344 resolved before the release.
>
> I think this patch is a bit to complex to motivate including it into a
> bug fix release. Therefore I would like to see it in 1.1.0. And that
> we focus on getting 1.1.0 out fairly soon.

Good point Niklas, that makes a lot more sense.

Re: [VOTE] Release FtpServer 1.0.4 - take 2

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Dave Roberts <da...@saaconsultants.com>.
Obviously I'm a little biased, but I would have liked to have seen
issue FTPSERVER-344 resolved before the release.

If anyone has any comments for or against my patch, please discuss.
 I'd like to see this resolved one way or another and if I need to
improve the patch, I will do so.