Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de> on 2010/05/06 13:52:29 UTC

re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc4)

+1

hi everybody,

sorry for my overdue vote. hope it is still of use.

benjamin

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Our (PMC) votes are not binding so we need 3 binding votes in a second
voting round. Only IPMC member votes are binding. We already have one
by Martijn but need 2 extra ones. So who can give us binding votes?
Mentors, other project's mentors and other Incubator PMC members.

Cheers,
Francis

Posted by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.