Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Joanne Bogart <jr...@slac.stanford.edu> on 2004/03/16 22:29:47 UTC

Making includes available on Windows?

I think this must be an easy one, but I haven't been able to find it
anywhere in the install or build documentation:

I've built Xerces 2.5 (or nearly; includes a patched version of
AbstractDOMParser.cpp) using Visual C++ (VC7).  Now I would like to do
the equivalent of unix  "gmake install", then make a zip file for
distribution to developers who will need to compile and link against it.
The binaries can just be copied to a directory of my choosing, but what
about all those public includes, mixed in with implementation files in
the distribution.  Is there some easy way to just extract what I need in
the proper directory structure?

Thanks.
        Joanne

---
Joanne Bogart
jrb@slac.stanford.edu

Re: Making includes available on Windows?

Posted by Joanne Bogart <jr...@slac.stanford.edu>.
Ah, should have thought to look in the scripts directory.  I'll try to
remember that next time. Thanks very much.
                                                  Joanne

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

Posted by Joanne Bogart <jr...@slac.stanford.edu>.