Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 02:06:31 UTC

Re: Please help update user doc with info on available extensions

Hi,

Good progress have been made on the user documentation. Thanks.

The following sections are empty and can use your help/expertise:

Implementations:
- Resource
- Spring

Bindings
- binding.rss
- binding.atom

Host Environments

Geronimo

I would be more than happy to write the sections if you just update the wiki
page with raw info.

Thanks,
Haleh