Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/07/01 07:52:07 UTC

ASF Board Report for July

Hi all,

This is the draft of ASF Board Report for July, any update need to do
please let me know.

-----------------------

The mission of Apache ShardingSphere is the creation and maintenance of
software related to a database clustering system providing data sharding,
distributed transactions, and distributed database management.

## Issues:
No.

## Membership Data:
Apache ShardingSphere was founded 2020-04-15 (3 months ago)
There are currently 25 committers and 15 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 5:3.

## Project Activity:
 - We have released the bug fix release 4.1.1.
 - We have finished the new API for version 5.x and
testing them now.
 - We have accepted donation from ElasticJob as subproject.
 - We began to maintain ElasticJob community for license and
copyright issues and start to discuss new features.
 - One new PMC member and two committers joined us on this month,
we have finished the vote.

## Community Health:
Overall community health is good.
The reason of GitHub statistics decreased because of
we sharing energy to the subproject ElasticJob for the first Apache release.

------------------

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re: ASF Board Report for July

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Update for Community changes, I add 2 new committers in the report, the
details are:

- Haoran Meng was added as committer on 2020-07-03
- Xiao Yu was added as committer on 2020-07-03

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年7月1日周三 下午3:52写道: