Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 17:44:12 UTC

pom file for jaser-runtime and jasper-compiler

Hi all,
Could someone upload pom file for /tomcat/jasper-runtime/5.5.15 and
tomcat/jasper-compiler/5.5.15  to central repository.  Mojo plugin
jspc-maven-mlugin
has two artifacts as compile scope dependency and download processing
, and so builld fails without pom files and sha1 or md5 files on the
repository.

Thanks,

Tom.

Re: pom file for jaser-runtime and jasper-compiler

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Here's my JSPC plugin configuration, and no, I don't use the
javaEncoding option.

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>jspc-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <inputWebXml>${basedir}/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml</inputWebXml>
          <outputWebXml>${project.build.directory}/jspweb.xml</outputWebXml>
          <injectString><![CDATA[<!-- [INSERT FRAGMENT HERE]
-->]]></injectString>
          <packageName>_pages</packageName>
          <verbose>true</verbose>
          <showSuccess>true</showSuccess>
          <listErrors>true</listErrors>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>jspc</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>jstl</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.2</version>
          </dependency>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
            <artifactId>jasper-compiler</artifactId>
            <version>5.5.12</version>
          </dependency>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.4</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

Wayne

Posted by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Wayne.
A question about jspc plugin .Do you use javaEncoding option for
plugin configuration and does it work ? I put UTF-8 , utf-8 , utf8
UTF8 , I get same results. french character like à ô
are never well-displayed.

Tom.

2006/4/11, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>:
> This issue has been documented in JIRA. Grzegorz S. has even created a
> new Maven Upload JIRA issue:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-789
>
> It just hasn't been dealt with as yet.
>
> Wayne
>
> On 4/11/06, Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Could someone upload pom file for /tomcat/jasper-runtime/5.5.15 and
> > tomcat/jasper-compiler/5.5.15  to central repository.  Mojo plugin
> > jspc-maven-mlugin
> > has two artifacts as compile scope dependency and download processing
> > , and so builld fails without pom files and sha1 or md5 files on the
> > repository.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tom.

are a

Re: pom file for jaser-runtime and jasper-compiler

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.