Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2007/12/04 16:27:26 UTC

RE: How to config tomcat 5.5 to display project in sub directoryinurl

> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: How to config tomcat 5.5 to display project in
> sub directoryinurl
>
> Recently, I have seen that folks are referring to the Wiki. Do we have
> redundant sources of information out there?

Numerous, especially if you include the non-Apache ones.  The Tomcat FAQ
does link to the WIKI for some of its information.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Re: How to config tomcat 5.5 to display project in sub directoryinurl

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:chris@christopherschultz.net]
>> Subject: Re: How to config tomcat 5.5 to display project in
>> sub directoryinurl
>>
>> Recently, I have seen that folks are referring to the Wiki. Do we have
>> redundant sources of information out there?
>
> Numerous, especially if you include the non-Apache ones.  The Tomcat FAQ
> does link to the WIKI for some of its information.

We have just moved all of the FAQ to the Wiki. I expect the FAQ section of
the docs will be removed shortly.

Mark