Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by ashruf ali <as...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/17 17:14:42 UTC

Using Xpath i can exec. but i dont know where the o/p is...

Hi,...
I used Xpath to retrieve an element... i didnt get any error message...
will the retreived values stored in a temp file... if so plz. help me with
the details...

Thanks,
Ashruf Ali.

Re: Using Xpath i can exec. but i dont know where the o/p is...

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Retrieved values are printed.   If you didn't get an error and you
didn't get a response, then your query did not find any data.

Try posting your document and your query.   Someone can
usually point out how to get what you want.

HTH,

Mark