Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com> on 2011/12/12 20:26:34 UTC

December board report

I've added the following report to the wiki at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WHIRR/Board+Reports.
Please let me know if there are any changes that you'd like to see included.

Thanks,
Tom

----

Status report for the Apache Whirr project - December 2011

Whirr is a library for running services in the cloud. Whirr graduated
from the incubator in August and this is the fourth board report as a
TLP (now on a quarterly reporting schedule).

Community
 Adrian Cole gave a talk about Whirr at PAX in Fort Lauderdale,
Florida earlier this month. We continue to get a good level of
contributions and user activity.

Releases/Development
 0.7.0 has a release candidate which is being voted on.

Branding checklist:
 Project Website Basics - done
 Website Navigation Links - done
 Trademark Attributions - done (not yet live on site)
 Logos and Graphics - done
 Project Metadata - done (not yet live on site)
 Read PMC Branding Responsibilities - done

Issues for board consideration
 None.

Re: December board report

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It looks good.

Thanks and nice job Tom.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: December board report

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Looks good! Thanks Tom for taking care of this.