Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2007/08/07 23:39:56 UTC

using xml validation for a jsp at the same time as action validateable

Hi,

I've been trying to not have my validation fire when I navigate to a form and populate it with data to be edited.  Unfortunately, it still fires.  To clarify, I'm using both xml validation and my action is validateable with a validate() method.  I used the approach from the HelloWorld example (using _input in the action call, and configuring struts.xml).  Has anyone had problems with this before?

Thanks,
Session

Re: using xml validation for a jsp at the same time as action validateable

Posted by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu>.
Any ideas about how to stop a form from validating the data when it first gets launch?

Thanks

Posted by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu>.