Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by igah <we...@mail.com> on 2007/01/02 23:39:31 UTC

cannot build 4.0.2 source

when i tried to build 4.0.2 with maven (1.0.2), i got errors like the
following:

Attempting to download derby-10.1.1.0.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.derby/jars/derby-10.1.1.0.jar]:
java.io.IOException: Unknown error downloading; status code was: 301
WARNING: Failed to download derby-10.1.1.0.jar.

i searched internet and found some posts about maven repository being moved.
i tried to add

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven

to maven.repo.remote in project.properties. but got the same error. maven
doesn't seem to take it? could anyone help me out? i am not very familar
with maven.

thanks in advance.

Re: cannot build 4.0.2 source

Posted by igah <we...@mail.com>.
i found out why. i need to apply the same change to all the
project.properties files under each sub-directory.

the build still failed because it couldn't find activemq-core-test-4.0.2.jar
from ibiblio. i temporarily commented out the dependency and now it builds
at least...