Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Bandeep Singh <ba...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/17 23:39:28 UTC

Apache-atlas-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT shows only 1 entity type

Hi Guys,
I am very new to Apache atlas and recently started learning about it.
I have setup the latest Apache-atlas-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT from the github repo with embedded hbase and solr.

When i start atlas,  go to UI and try to add an entity i see only 1 entity type "hdfs_path".

Does anybody know what am i missing here ?

Really appreciate any help on this !

Thanks

Re: Apache-atlas-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT shows only 1 entity type

Posted by Bandeep Singh <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Will try it out !

Posted by Nikhil Bonte <ni...@freestoneinfotech.com>.
Hi Bandeep,