Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/03 22:22:09 UTC

Re: [artemis 2.1.0] taking 30+ minutes to boot & failover

I will make it into 2.6.x as soon as the PR tests are finished.

If you could try a snapshot of master or 2.6.x (after I merge it of
course). Let me know if you need help buildling it.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [artemis 2.1.0] taking 30+ minutes to boot & failover

Posted by Dan Langford <da...@gmail.com>.
thank you very much for your work on this. i really appreciate it.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Langford <da...@gmail.com>.
i validated that the fix did in fact fix our upgrade path. i made a new
2.1.0 broker. i added some address settings via JMX. i attempted an upgrade
to 2.6.2 and watched it fail. i pulled the code that you linked above. i
packaged a release and then i upgraded to the released code and the server
started just fine.

thank you so much!!

what is the timeline on a 2.6.3 or 2.7.0 release?

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic