Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by baryzhongzsd <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 10:57:38 UTC

Re: A problem about using of servicemix-http

It's still me, the key point of above question is that whether
sermicemix-http component support complex type?

if not , what shall i do? Hope some one can help me~

Re: A problem about using of servicemix-http

Posted by baryzhongzsd <ba...@gmail.com>.
my problem was solved, servicemix-http only support the literal/document way
of binding type.

Posted by angeloNZ <an...@nz.fujitsu.com>.