Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/08/06 22:43:45 UTC

Apache Shiro maven snapshots now available

Hi everyone,

We've been cleared to make available our Maven snapshots for anyone
interested to consume them (but please see the NOTE below before doing
so).  They are available in Apache's Nexus installation:

https://repository.apache.org/

You can find them under the snapshots repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

You can depend on them from within Maven poms via the following dependency XML:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.shiro</groupId>
  <artifactId>shiro-core</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

Other important artifact IDs are:

shiro-web (for web/http application support)
shiro-spring (Spring support)
shiro-ehcache (Ehcache support)
shiro-quartz (Quartz session validation job)

Sources and JavaDoc .jars are also available for all of the above.

Please note that these are only SNAPSHOTs and are 'cutting edge' - use
them at your own risk.

* NOTE: As a project we have not yet made any Apache releases and the
SNAPSHOTs are *not* yet considered Apache artifacts - they have not
cleared the Apache release process.  They are only provided for those
that understand this caveat but who still might wish to access them
for their own testing and development needs.

Cheers,

Les

Re: Apache Shiro maven snapshots now available

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes but it a little bit strange because  i can find shiro project in global
repositories but it doesn't work. It is not good.

Below repository is a must for shiro added project.  You're right.
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

Thanks.

--
Altuğ.

Re: Apache Shiro maven snapshots now available

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you are free to do it in your project that way but be adviced
that it's against the Maven best practices (if you use an internal
proxy as your mirror, you can keep your configuration there rather
than hardcoding into your project) since it causes issues with build
reproducability.

Kalle

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com>.
I solved the problem;

--
Altuğ.

Re: Apache Shiro maven snapshots now available

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Les;

--
Altuğ.

Re: Apache Shiro maven snapshots now available

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Altuğ,

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi;