Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/04/24 21:14:02 UTC

[admin] stop-like silence

my sudden silence is not due to any lost interest but due on workload
and deadlines pressure.

I've two important things that are going on at once and both are
somewhat Cocoon-related. I'll tell you about it when it's time.

Keep up the great work.

Ciao

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

RE: [admin] stop-like silence

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
> From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
>
> my sudden silence is not due to any lost interest but due on workload
> and deadlines pressure.

That's never an issue - I'm the same, the project I'm now working on
at work has been forced down the asp/COM route because I can't get
Java to access the M$ OLAP cube quick enough :(

> I've two important things that are going on at once and both are
> somewhat Cocoon-related. I'll tell you about it when it's time.

Ohhh - I *hate* it when you keep secrets ;)

J.

RE: [admin] stop-like silence

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> my sudden silence is not due to any lost interest but due on workload
> and deadlines pressure.
>
> I've two important things that are going on at once and both are
> somewhat Cocoon-related. I'll tell you about it when it's time.

Hm, I think one thing is clear :) , but what's the other secret?

Carsten