Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2006/05/18 09:45:16 UTC

Re: Ninja Access Controller

Jonathan Addison wrote:
> Dear Michi,
>
> The ninja access controller seems to be working now.  I tested it by
> changing the authorize method in NinjaAccessController.java and
> providing a custom error message.  I have checked in the files in svn.
>
> I had to add lenya.roles and change the bypassable role to the ninja role

you mean

<role name="org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessController"
        shorthand="access-controller"

default-class="org.apache.lenya.ac.impl.BypassableAccessController"/>

within

src/java/org/apache/lenya/lenya.roles

?

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: Ninja Access Controller

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jann Forrer wrote:
> Michael Wechner wrote:
>> Sorry for this. My auto-completion put in the wrong dev-list, but it
>> might be interesting for people who want to exchange the
>> BypassableAccessController by something customized ;-)
>>

> I am interested in that AC but where can i find it?

This is AC not open source, but I can post a howto.

Michi

> [... ]
>
> Jann

Michael Wechner