Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Sober <ws...@163.com> on 2021/12/23 06:18:45 UTC

how can help me.I want restore these file.

hi dev:
    I mistakenly deleted some file at apisix-ingress-controller PR #666. next I restore these file from histroy HEAD, resubmit my commit ,but I feel I can't catch up with the mainline version. : (
mistakenly deleted file at docs/*.

Re: Re: how can help me.I want restore these file.

Posted by Qi Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Sober,

> I always  submit the master branch.
Just a few of my suggestions:
1. If we commit our code directly to the master branch of our own
repository,
we may mess up our commit records when we create a PR to the master
repository.
2. We may often have code conflicts with the main repository.

We can add an upstream repository for our own repository pointing to the
main repository
so that we can update and manage code in a timely manner.

Best regards!

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2021年12月23日周四 17:30写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Sober,

Posted by Sober <ws...@163.com>.
Hi Zhiyuan,Jintao

Posted by Jintao Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Are you facing any problems? If you can’t solve it, I can assist.

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2021年12月23日周四 14:24写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Sober,