Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz> on 2017/10/30 20:24:43 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-208: Add SSL support to Kafka Connect REST interface

Hi,

It seems there are no more comments for this KIP, so I would like to start
the voting .

For more details about the KIP-208 go to
*https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-208%3A+Add+SSL+support+to+Kafka+Connect+REST+interface
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-208%3A+Add+SSL+support+to+Kafka+Connect+REST+interface>*

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Re: [VOTE] KIP-208: Add SSL support to Kafka Connect REST interface

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding), Thank you!!!

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
Hi all,

I will close the vote for this KIP. It received 4 binding +1 votes and is
now approved. Thanks to everyone for voted and discussed this.

The PR for this KIP is at https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/4429

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.