Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sarah Sloan <Sa...@uwe.ac.uk> on 2011/07/19 09:47:40 UTC

Include original manifest file in war overlay

Hi,

This seems like a pretty straightforward thing to want to do but I haven't found a way of doing it. I'm generating a war, call it module1, and adding some entries to the manifest of this war. I'm then overlaying this war, which generates the expected results, but I want to include the entries from the original module1 manifest in the new manifest. Is there a way to do that? I've tried using <includes> to reference the manifest.mf file but this doesn't have any effect.

Thanks,
Sarah