Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Thaisa Mirely <tm...@thoughtworks.com> on 2019/01/17 02:45:58 UTC

generate Unomi 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Hello everyone,
I am now working on verifying Unomi performance for integration with my
project data ecosystem.
We recently saw an important bug fix related to the merge properties in the
profiles.
We tried to use the master version to generate an internal version of Unomi
for use in performance testing, but generating that version was a bit
difficult and we had some problems.
So, my question is whether it would be possible to generate a SNAPSHOT
version of the API, with the merge fix, being made available in the maven
repository?
Also, having a SNAPSHOT tag in github would be a good approach =]

thanks,
have a nice day.

*Thought*Works - Recife, Brazil

Re: generate Unomi 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Thaisa Mirely <tm...@thoughtworks.com>.
Thank you François. =]
This guide you sent me, seems very complete.

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

you can use the nightly build, no need to have a tag. Just use SNAPSHOT
version in your pom.xml and you are good to go.

For the build, just use the regular "mvn clean install -DskipTests", it
should work.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: generate Unomi 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

You can use:

|mvn versions:set-DnewVersion=1.4.0-SNAPSHOT Regards, |

Posted by Thaisa Mirely <tm...@thoughtworks.com>.
Hi Serge

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hello Thaisa,