Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Kevin Hawkins <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 18:24:50 UTC

iOS: Switch to NSJSONSerialization?

Seeing a bug roll across the wire with JSONKit jarred my memory.  Now that
iOS 5 is the baseline for Cordova, should we look at doing away with the
JSONKit dependency, in favor of using the Cocoa built-in
NSJSONSerialization<http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/Foundation/Reference/NSJSONSerialization_Class/Reference/Reference.html>functionality,
which came online in iOS 5?

Re: iOS: Switch to NSJSONSerialization?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
+1 :)

Posted by Kevin Hawkins <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.

On 2012-11-28, at 9:25 AM, Kevin Hawkins