Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jacek Kopecky <ja...@systinet.com> on 2002/01/08 10:24:10 UTC

Remote references discussion revival?

 Hi all. 8-)
 The discussion on remote references seems to have died, and what
is especially strange, the originator (Glen, I think) left it,
too. Mostly, Aleks and I were discussing our views.
 This is an attempt to revive the discussion and maybe come to a
resolution:
 I'd like somebody from the Axis group to say what you think
about remote references, which of the presented representations
(if any) do you prefer etc. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/