Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/05/25 04:33:10 UTC

Releases schedule

Hi guys,

Just a quick update about the release schedule:

- Karaf runtime 4.2.12 is in preparation. Target date is this week end for the vote.
- Karaf Decanter 2.8.0 is in preparation. Target date is this week end for the vote as well.
- Karaf Cave 4.2.2 should be in preparation soon but I’ve not yet started.
- Karaf Cellar 4.3.0 refactoring started. Target date for a first RC is next month.

I’m updating website (schedule table) accordingly.

If you have specific Jira or comments to include in these releases, please let me know.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: Releases schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

New update about the releases ;)

My relocation is almost done (still in the middle of the boxes ;)), so I will have time this week to move forward with the fixes and releases preparation.

I will keep you posted soon !

Regards
JB

> Le 20 juin 2021 à 06:11, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I’m moving forward on the different tasks we have on the fly.
>
> However, next week I will be semi-off (relocation in progress ;) ).
>
> I will keep you posted soon !
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> Le 14 juin 2021 à 07:18, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I’m a bit late on the releases preparation but moving forward anyway.
>>
>> I will keep you posted soon.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>>> Le 25 mai 2021 à 06:33, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Just a quick update about the release schedule:
>>>
>>> - Karaf runtime 4.2.12 is in preparation. Target date is this week end for the vote.
>>> - Karaf Decanter 2.8.0 is in preparation. Target date is this week end for the vote as well.
>>> - Karaf Cave 4.2.2 should be in preparation soon but I’ve not yet started.
>>> - Karaf Cellar 4.3.0 refactoring started. Target date for a first RC is next month.
>>>
>>> I’m updating website (schedule table) accordingly.
>>>
>>> If you have specific Jira or comments to include in these releases, please let me know.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Re: Releases schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Re: Releases schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Re: Releases schedule

Posted by Eric Lilja <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ah, that's great news, thanks JB and Freeman for handling that!

- Eric L

Re: Releases schedule

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Eric,