Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <ke...@mcgrail.com> on 2017/05/08 20:49:22 UTC

Fwd: Re: At a loss re: hyperreal

Just to bring you all up to speed, I had Brian Behlendorf try and
transfer from my BIND server.  Same issue:

[root@taz4 /etc/tinydns/root]# /usr/local/bin/tcpclient 69.171.29.37 53
/usr/local/bin/axfr-get spamassassin.org spamassassin.org foo.tmp
axfr-get: fatal: unable to parse AXFR results: protocol error

So that rules out PowerDNS definitively IMO. Brian doesn't want to
switch from TinyDNS but can switch away from axfr-get. He's a little
bogged down though.

I think the plan is we'll get DNS running on SONIC, PCCC and hopefully
ENA soon and then circle back with Brian.

And now that Bryan is on board, I'll be working on some of the brain
dump items to get things moving along.  Please use this mailing list to
stay in touch and keep others appraised on things but realize there is
no hierarchy.  You've been chosen because I think you can make and meet
common goals without butting heads!

Regards,
KAM