Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Michael Mertins <Mi...@saperion.com> on 2011/08/10 15:13:21 UTC

Component Development: Hardlink to certain dependent Jars

Hi,

I need several customized jars of Jaxb, ASM, ActiveMQ, Log4j etc für my custom component. But once I load them into Karaf, the dependencies of camel cause confilicts with them. Is there a way I can tell my Component which specific Jars / other components it should refer to and which it should ignore?

As far as I can see, all bundles share a common classpath? Shouldn't that be against the idea of OSGi Bundles?

Best,

Michael

Re: Component Development: Hardlink to certain dependent Jars

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You may consider to wrap the cusomized jars into your custom component
bundle and make the package as private.
But it is not a best practice of OSGi.

--
Willem